SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

ARRUBA DANSON - PUT IT ON THE MAP

CHECK OUT THIS TRACK FROM ARRUBA DANSON, doing his part to put CT on the map! - CTHipHopBlog.com 

"I'm from Hartford, Connecticut. Born and raised. It isn't the most exciting place to live, but it's home. I will never forget where I came from, no matter how far music takes me. At the end of the day, Hartford is a part of me.
I try to be as creative as I can when putting a song together. I wouldn't put myself in a box and say that I'm a rapper. I can do more than that and I show it in my music. All I want to do is create and put good product out to the people.

Nothing that I create is solely for money. I do it for the love of the art. I just want people to listen and hopefully feel my passion. That's what being an artist should be all about." - Arruba Danson


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!