SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

CT MUSIC: DiCIPHER - "HAVE MERCY" (AUDIO)


Short Bio: (Courtesy of DiCipher)
My name is Michael “DiCipher” Anderson. I’m 26 years old and I’ve been wring music since I was 13. On February 2nd, released my album Procrastination, my first all original project. My singles “-3 Below” and “Word” have been featured on a bunch of blogs so far and I would love to get your opinion on my project. Procrastination can be found on the majority of all digital outlets including, iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Tidal and more. Procrastination was an idea I created back in 2013. Every song written was created in 2013 to 2014. The only exception is “Mellow Out” which was written in 2012. When I started understanding the music industry more, I realized I would be forced to procrastinate in order to release this project with the quality needed in order to be respected has a hip hop artist. I was mixing my own music for so long before I realized I needed to have better quality, so I shopped around. After wasting money with the wrong engineers, I finally linked up with an engineer that could actually see my vision. Jamal “Malmagik” Johnson, is the guy that allows me to get my musical vision out there. With my creative ideas and his ability to manifest the ideas, my sound quality got taken to the next level. Together we made a bedroom album sound like a studio album that could potentially compete with other artist in the industry.

Release Date:
2/2/2016
Song:
Have Mercy
https://soundcloud.com/dicipher/have-mercy-prod-by-glory-muzic
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/procrastination/id1082044069

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!