SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

HEAT16 HARTFORD HAVOC (CONN-VICTION TAPES EDITION)

ASK ANY ARTIST THAT HAS WORKED WITH ME, and they will tell you that I look out for CT artists! To show my appreciation to the artists on Vol.1 of "The Conn-viction Tapes" I reached out to everyone from the project and hit up Johnie with HEAT16 to make an exclusive "Conn-viction Tapes" edition of HEAT16! Check it out! Please share! 
- CT Corporate Takeover


Flipside Ent Presents: Hartford Havoc Heat 16 (CT Chapter)
HEAT 16: CONNECTICUT CHAPTER "HARTFORD HAVOC"Johnie Armani I Flipside Entri I Heat Sixteens I A Vertygo Film. I The Conn-viction Tapes WATCH X SHARE X COMMENT X LIKE #HEAT16 #WEAREFLIPSIDE #AVERTYGOFILMThis video was hosted by Johnie Armani and Shot by Vertygo of A Vertygo Film.
Posted by Johnie Armani on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!