SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

CT ARTIST: BIGG MACH "SHA SHAKIN"

 
One of the reasons I love networking is meeting other genuine artists who are sharing their passion with the world. Bigg Mach hit me up and has shown support so it was only right I did the same. Check out his track "Sha Shakin" below! Leave a comment let us know what you think! - CTHIPHOPBLOG

(Bio Courtesy of BIGG MACH)
Born in Hartford CT now reside in Bristol. I go by BIGG MACH in da streets got the nick name from a lick in 07 been wit it since. I just recently started taking music serious because da street life don't last forever and I have plenty of experience and stories to tell. I respect all genres and feel as tho I bring a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!