SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

THE JOURNAL INQUIRER DOES AN ARTICLE ON "THE CONN-VICTION TAPES"


I would like to start by thanking the Journal Inquirer and Harlan Levy for writing this amazing article about "The Conn-viction Tapes"! I think it truly represents the way I feel about this project and the process. I am really looking forward to the next couple of months and releasing "The Conn-viction Tapes". I truly cannot thank those supporting enough. 
Shout out to all the artists on the project: Oscar Black, High Priest, Theo Manchyld, Rassko Lean, Soldier Picasso, Arkatex, General P, Splat860, Deedz, Chosen, Millionz, Williano, and Big Mach

The Conn-viction TapesThe Conn-viction Tapes CTHIPHOP blogs The Conn-viction Tapes

2 comments:

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!