SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Friday, October 17, 2014

HOT 93.7 SHOWS SUPPORT FOR "THE CONN-VICTION TAPES"

cthiphopblog, the conn-viction tapes
I would like to personally thank DJ Buck and everyone at HOT93.7 for their support of "The Conn-viction Tapes". I have been working very hard on promoting and providing a platform for CT artists to be heard and am extremely grateful for the love HOT93.7 has shown me as well as other artists from the state. The best part is the exposure and support I have been able to show the artists who have believed in me and my project from day one! 
CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW!

HOT93.7 - THE CONN-VICTION TAPES "THEO MANCHYLD AND RASSKO LEAN
HOT 93.7 - THE CONN-VICTION TAPES "SPLAT 860"
 HOT 93.7 - THE CONN-VICTION TAPES "HIGH PRIEST"
THANKS TO EVERYONE SHOWING SUPPORT FOR "THE CONN-VICTION TAPES" - SeeS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!