SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BOBBY SHMURDA PERFORMING FOR LA REID AND THE EPIC LABEL STAFF - DOES THIS BOTHER YOU?


What are you thoughts about the video that is making it's rounds on the internet. To me this appears to be a complete embarrassment! I don't even want to say everything I feel about this video, but would love to hear people's reactions to this. 
Why in the world is this considered the talent labels are looking for? 
Why do we the consumer keep eating up this garbage and allowing labels to destroy and mock hip hop culture? 
Is anybody in the room even feeling this? 
If I was given this opportunity I would leave everyone's jaws on the floor in utter amazement, I would practice so hard and come correct! This is what Bobby Shmurda thought they wanted, and HE WAS RIGHT! Someone pinch me, this can't be real! Post your thoughts below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!