SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Sunday, September 22, 2013

CT MC'S UNITE: SeeS and Theo ManChyld Collaborate on "I'd Rather Be Lonely"


I had just produced this beat and was chillin with Theo free-styling over it when he began putting this hook together. Long story short; went to the crib, got in the zone, and wrote a few tracks. A week later drove to BeatBox Studio and recorded 2 tracks with one of the illest engineers I know, Vertygo. "I'd Rather Be Lonely" and "Warrior Lifetime", both produced by myself, will be featured on my upcoming LP "SeeS Between The Lines". 

for now I'm just releasing "I'd Rather Be Lonely"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!